Tuesday 1 August 2017

Getting there slowly.

Tweeking then tweeking again, writting up patterns.

Tada two patterns complete and my business cards.

Girls Toys and Boys Toys quilts

Museum day with my gorgeous little guy.
I can not believe it is August already! Er hello, where did July go! Well I guess thats what happens when you are so busy building your little empire and by that I mean my website. Although with that said Colin has done all the website hard work, I have been busy creating new designs.  I think the launch date will be very soon but we still have quite a few things to do before I can comfirm a date. I have a date in mind just not sure its achievable.  On Sunday we spent most of the day writting up the patterns. I would like to thank my lovely friends Janet Mc, Hillary and Peter K these have been my red pen peeps, proof reading my patterns and their help and advice has been amazing.

I did however, manage to take time out of the sewing room on Thursday and went off to the Museum of Liverpool with my gorgeous grandson Cole. We took our sketch books and pencils, we did lots of drawings of the fish in the aquaruim then up to Ancient Egypt where we took lots of photos. I had a fabulous day and it was good to get out. Well folks better get back to the never ending to do list and first on the list today is boring house work. x:(


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are welcome my lovely glad to be of help

Susan said...

hi Jan, thank you x:)

Lin said...

Sounds like a perfect day out. Looking forward to your launch. xx